|| Business Development Manager – Cell Therapy/Drug Discovery
Our client is a leading provider of biological materials (cells, tissues and blood components) for cell therapy and drug discovery research. Due to continued growth, they are expanding their team, seeking a technical sales rep in the greater Boston area to maintain and grow their customer base in the region.
- Meet or exceed territory sales targets
- Use missionary sales tactics and prospecting to identify and qualify new opportunities
- Call on pharma, biotechs and large academic facilities; call points include Research Associates, Lab Managers and C level contacts
Skills & Experience:
- 2 or more years research/drug discovery sales experience
- MS or PhD in life science discipline
- Familiarity with pharma and biotech accounts in the greater Boston area
- Experience with stem cells, primary cells, HTS, cell based assays, flow cytometry, drug screening, immunology and/or hematology
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills; ability to build strong networks and successfully manage customer relationships
- Independent, self-motivated, high achiever mentality
- Missionary sales experience and passion/motivation to develop a new market
Compensation: Lucrative base plus uncapped commission, and full benefits.