|| Business Development Manager – Orthopedics Device Sales
||NY, NJ, Philly or MD
Our client is a young, innovative company, ready to launch an exciting new technology in the orthopedics market. We are recruiting for their first Sales contributor to drive adoption of their technology in the US market. While we are considering candidates from any geography, although the ideal location would be on the East Coast, somewhere between NY and MD.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build the revenue stream from the ground up, with equity stake and significant potential for growth!
- Responsible for direct sales and developing B2B relationships
- Missionary sales tactics and heavy prospecting: Search, identify and qualify leads within orthopedics clinics and hospitals
- Call on orthopedics clinic managers, surgeons and PTs
- 50% travel throughout US & Canada
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in life science, business or related
- 3 years healthcare sales experience – ideally selling bracing, PT equipment or similar
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills; ability to build strong networks and successfully manage customer relationships
- Knowledge of care delivery and bundled payment schemes
- Experience or understanding of early stage, startup companies
- Independent, self-motivated, high achiever mentality
- Missionary sales experience and passion/motivation to develop a new market
Compensation: Lucrative base salary plus uncapped commission and stock options.