|| Field Application Scientist – Drug Discovery Assays/HTS
Our client is a global leader in the drug discovery marketplace, consistently recognized in the industry for innovative and reliable assays and superior customer support. Due to continued growth, they are expanding, seeking applicants for a Field Application Scientist role in the Bay area.
- Work in a team approach with Technical Sales Consultants to generate new business by providing technical seminars and product demonstrations at customer sites
- Provide training, technical support and troubleshooting
- Represent company at scientific trade shows
- Assist researchers with custom assay development
- Overnight travel, only 20%
- BS, MS or PhD in scientific disciplined
- 5+ years experience in assay development and/or HTS
- Hands on experience with optimization of cell-based and biochemical assays
- Experience using fluorescent plate readers
- Expert knowledge of the Drug Discovery process, particularly related to Assay Development, Screening and Lead Optimization
- Previous customer support or training experience preferred
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
Compensation: Competitive base plus bonus. Car allowance, matching 401k and excellent benefits.