|| Field Application Scientist, Protein/Immunoassays
Our client is a young, innovative company, with a newly launched and exciting platform for proteomics research. We are seeking highly technical candidates with experience in immunoassay and protein based applications for an FAS role in the Boston area.
- Work with local sales team, providing pre-sales support, technical seminars and product demos
- Assist with customer training and troubleshooting
- Assist R&D with development of new applications and publications
- 50% overnight travel
- MS or PhD in Biology, Chemistry or related field
- Previous FAS or technical support experience preferred; will consider candidates from the bench with the aptitude and enthusiasm for a customer facing role
- Extensive experience with immunoassays, biomarker analysis or protein backgrounds
- Strong work ethic and teamwork mentality required
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus bonus, stock options, 3 weeks vacation, 401k and excellent benefits.