|| Inside Sales Rep – Transfection/Gene Editing
Our client is a young, innovative company, providing exceptional tools for the discovery, development and manufacturing processes within cellular therapeutics, vaccine and biologics drug development. Due to continued growth, they are expanding, seeking to fill an inside sales position in their Maryland office.
Previous sales experience preferred, however, we will consider candidates from the bench with great interpersonal skills and the desire and aptitude to transition from the bench into scientific sales.
- Assist North America sales teams to meet sales goals
- Address customer inquiries via phone and email
- Prospect and qualify new leads through proactive lead generation and trade show follow-up
- Maintain detailed records of customer correspondence in CRM database
- Assist field sales reps with product demos, vendor shows and other customer follow-up as needed
BS or higher in Biology, Immunology or related field
- 1-3 yrs lab experience
- Previous sales or customer experience preferred
- Understanding of protein production, cell based assays and/or immunology
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Salesforce CRM experience a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Self –motivated, highly driven, results oriented individual
Compensation: Competitive base salary, commission, and excellent benefits.