|| International Distribution Manager – Life Science Instrumentation
||Near any Major US Airport
Our client is a young, innovative company, with a newly launched and exciting platform for proteomics research and clinical diagnostics. We are seeking candidates with sales management and distribution experience to manage the company’s distributor network as they expand their worldwide presence. This is a fantastic opportunity with equity stake and enormous growth potential!
- Manage international distribution sales network – assign territories, set sales goals and ensure revenue targets are achieved
- Prioritize markets and determine market entry strategies for new regions
- Establish and lead regular meetings and conference calls with distributors
- Train distributors to ensure continual improvement in product knowledge and customer service
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports, and sales forecasts
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers in each distributor territory
- Attend tradeshow exhibitions
- Significant domestic and international travel required (50-60%)
- BS in Bioology (or similar) plus 10 years life science sales/sales management experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills; able to motivate distributor teams and effectively engage with customers
- Ability to develop training programs for distributors
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Compensation: Lucrative base and uncapped commission, stock options, 401k and excellent benefits.