|| Product Manager, Cell Therapy/Cell Culture
||Any US City
Field Based – Any US City
Our client is a leading provider of biological materials (cells, tissues and blood components) for cell therapy and drug discovery research. We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to manage the entire portfolio of their research use and cGMP products. This is a fast-growing small company with a great management team. This role will have high visibility and potential for career advancement within the organization.
- Effectively manage full product lifecycle of all reagents, including new product launch and releases
- Analyze Customer feedback and market research for product enhancements and portfolio expansions
- Work in collaborative relationship with R&D, Sales, Marketing and Operations to meet business objectives
- Provide technical and product training to FAS and sales teams
- Assist sales team with high level customer interactions and collaborative efforts
- BS or higher in Cell Biology, Immunology or similar
- 5 years product management experience
- Hands on cell culture or cell-based assay experience preferred
- Knowledge of the life sciences research market required; experience in the cell therapy market preferred
- Proven success in launching new products
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Compensation: Competitive base salary, plus bonus and excellent benefits.