|| Product Manager, Reagents/Antibodies
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our client’s marketing team in the greater Boston area. This is one of the most respected companies in our industry, providing a fantastic culture and team of professionals to work with.
This individual will be responsible for a portfolio of research products centered around antibody workflow solutions. The role involves working cross functionally with marketing communications, sales, product development and manufacturing to develop and execute product strategy and requires someone with a strong history of success with the commercialization of highly scientific products.
- Develop product portfolio roadmap in collaboration with sales and product development teams
- Manage new product introduction from concept to commercialization, working closely with manufacturing, product development, marcomm and sales
- Lead strategic and tactical planning efforts around key market segments, providing recommendations to the leadership team for portfolio expansion
- Oversee market research strategy and VOC to guide product planning
- Provide market knowledge, training and continued support to sales team
- Build and execute marketing plans and campaigns to support product portfolio and strategic priorities
- BS in Life Science Discipline; advanced degree or MBA preferred
- 5+ years product marketing experience in the life science industry
- Experience managing a reagent product line preferred
- Knowledge of antibody based applications (ELISas, flow cytometry or IHC)
- Strong organizational and management skills; ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation development skills
Compensation: Competitive base salary (DOE) plus bonus and excellent benefits.