|| Reagent Sales – Antibodies/Cell Bio/Immunology
Our client is a global provider of antibodies, assays and services for the life science and drug discovery market. They are well respected for quality products and high integrity company culture. They are seeking candidates to represent their complete product portfolio to academic, government and industrial accounts in the MD/DC region.
- Develop territory business plan to exceed territory sales targets
- Maintain existing accounts, and identify and develop new opportunities
- Primary focus on NIH, NCI, as well as regional biotech and academic accounts
Skills & Experience:
- BS in life science discipline
- 2-5 years life science sales experience with a proven track record of success; may consider FAS or NIH postdoc with strong aptitude for sales
- Familiar with the NIH and/or NCI campus, and experience working with government accounts
- Strong technical knowledge in cell based assays, western blotting, flow cytometry, IHC and other antibody based applications.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Ability to build strong networks and successfully manage long term customer relationships
Compensation: Competitive base (dependent on experience), uncapped commission, car allowance, matching 401k and excellent benefits.