|| Technical Sales – Imaging/Protein Expression
Our client is a young, innovative company, that has developed exceptional tools for imaging based research. Due to continued growth, they are adding an expansion territory in Seattle. This position will be responsible for selling instrumentation to life science and drug discovery researchers in academic, pharma and biotech accounts in the PNW. We are seeking high energy, technically sound sales professionals or Field Application Scientists who have established customer relationships in key regional accounts.
- Achieve sales targets within assigned territory, through both direct sales and management of distribution channels
- Perform product demonstrations, present technical seminars, and represent company at vendor and tradeshows
- Maintain close relationships with researchers in key accounts, both academic and pharma.
- BS, MS or PhD in life science discipline
- 2+ years life science sales experience with proven track record of success
- Knowledge of Western blotting and protein/gene expression
- Familiarity with key accounts in the territory
- Proven ability to penetrate new accounts through networking and proactive lead generation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Hunter mentality; comfortable in dynamic startup environment with missionary sales mindset
- Self motivated, competitive and highly driven individual
Compensation: Competitive base and lucrative commission structure, plus full benefits.