|| Technical Sales – Immunoassay Instrumentation & Consumables
This position will be responsible for selling instrumentation and associated assays/kits into specific academic, biotech and government accounts in the Boston/Cambridge area. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading providers of life science products. Very compact geography with minimal overnight travel.
- BS in life science discipline; advanced degree preferred
- 3+ years technical sales experience with proven track record required; experience with both capital and reagent stream preferred
- Established relationships in regional academic and biotech accounts
- High technical aptitude; ability to confidently present technical information to PhD level scientists
- Knowledge of drug discovery
- Previous experience with any of the following application areas preferred: cell based assays, immunoassays, Western blots, phosphoproteins, biomarker discovery
- Aggressively self-motivated, solid work ethic and achievement driven personality.
- Experience with SalesForce preferred
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus lucrative and uncapped commission, car allowance, and excellent benefits package.